Colosseo S.U.P.E.R. Seven Unique Places to Experience in Rome
Colosseum S.U.P.E.R. Seven Unique Places to Experience in Rome: a new path to visit the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, Neronian Cryptoporticus, Palatine Museum and get to the heart of Roman art and civilization with immersive technologies and fascinating virtual narratives.
The new ticket that allows access to this route is called S.U.P.E.R., Seven Unique Places to Experience in Rome, and offers a new sight experience.
An itinerary that crosses the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill enriched with video projections, lightmapping, narrative voices and new popular media that give the keys to discover deepen:
- the painting of ancient Rome and the Byzantine, medieval and Renaissance interventions
- the architecture of the domus and imperial palaces and their transformation over the centuries
- the sculptures and decorations that adorned public, private and religious buildings
- If the Palatine Museum and the Neronian Cryptoporticus can accommodate all SUPER ticket holders, access to the other sites will be limited, as they retain precious paintings and sculptures and cannot absorb the high number of visitors who access the Colosseum archaeological park.
The project allows the discovery of places so far accessible only with a guided tour or on the occasion of temporary exhibitions - as was the case of Santa Maria Antiqua and the Temple of Romulus -, while for the first time the Loggia Mattei with the hall of Isiaca.The houses of Augusto and Livia reopen with new multimedia devices that reveal all the secrets of the extraordinary decorations and pictorial schemes. The Neronian Cryptoporticus and the Palatine Museum.
TICKET including the current exhibition
Full ticket € 22.00 agency fees included
Reduced ticket € 17.50 agency fees included
(reductions and gratuities according to current legislation)
The ticket, valid for 2 days, allows
- one entrance to the Colosseum and two entrances to the Roman Forum Palatine Hill (one per day)
- entrance to 7 places with special entrance according to availability
- Neronian cryptoporticus
- Palatine Museum
- Aula Isiaca - Loggia Mattei
- House of Augustus
- Livia's house
- Temple of Romulus
- Santa Maria Antiqua
Summer opening hours of the S.U.P.E.R.
hr.9.00 to hr.18.30 until 27 October 2018
closed May 1 and the first Sunday of the month
N.B. June 2nd open from 1.30pm to 6.30pm
Winter opening hours of the S.U.P.E.R.
hr.9.00 to hr.15.30 from 28 October 2018
closed 25 December / 1 January 2019 and the first Sunday of the month
For conservation reasons, the complexes of the route are accessible only with a limited entrance
Neronian cryptoporticus visit lasting 12 minutes approx. - capacity max 35 person.
Palatine Museum visit duration approx. 1 hour - max capacity 225 person.
Opened every day.
The house of Augustus duration 40 '- max capacity 23 people
The house of Livia duration to visit 30 '- capacity max 23 pers.
Aula Isiaca duration to visit 15 'approx. - capacity max 15 pers. with Loggia Mattei
Open, from Monday, Wednesday, Friday Sunday until hr.14.00 / winter time until hr.13.00
Temple of Romlo duration of visit 15 'approx. - max capacity 30 people
Santa Maria Antiqua duration to visit 30 'approx. - max capacity 60 person with Oratory dei Quaranta Martiri and Rampa di Domiziano
Open,from Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. Sunday from hr.2.00 pm / winter time from hr.1.00 pm