RULES OF ACCESS AND VISIT FROM 1 JUNE 2020 quota accesses;
compulsory online booking of entrance tickets;
at the entrance to the Site, the body temperature will be measured, indicating 37.5 ° C as the limit threshold for entry;
within the Site, it will be mandatory to wear personal protective equipment.
along the visit route indicators for distancing will be set up;
always maintain a distance of 1.80 meters between visitors;
the routes will be accessible through special signs and APP;
PRICES: Ordinary ticket of € 21.00 valid 24h - Entrance to the Colosseum from "Sperone Valadier"
A.R.T. ticket (Afternoon reduced ticket) € 14.50
- available every day starting at 2.00 pm and until the closing of the PArCo - Entrance to the Colosseum from Varco Stern
Full Experience € 27.00 full
Valid 2 days from first use. The ticket includes:
- one entrance to the Colosseum with a visit to the arena or to the underground with hourly entrance from 10:30 to 14:30 for groups of up to 20 people (Entrance to the Colosseum from Varco Stern)
- One entrance to the Roman-Palatine Forum from 10:30 am to 6:15 pm;
- from 12:00 to 18:00 it will be possible to visit the Palatine Museum (limited to the second level); house of Augustus (limited to the external part with the possibility of overlooking the cubicle and the study); Santa Maria Antiqua with Domitian ramp (for groups of max. 20 people).
- Citizens under 18 of the European Community and non-EU citizens.
- Italian teaching staff of the permanent school or with a fixed-term contract upon presentation of a suitable certificate issued by the educational institutions.
- Free admission for the first Sundays of the month will now be limited to the months from January to March and from October to December.
The direction of the Colosseum Archaeological Park has determined the following days with free admission and without pre-sale: 9 May, 5 June, 29 June, 23 September, 4 October, 4 November, 21 November, 18 December
OTHER CONDITIONS OF FREE
Tourist guides of the European Union in the exercise of their professional activity;
tourist interpreters from the European Union in the exercise of their professional activity;
employees of the Ministry for Cultural Heritage and Activities;
members of ICOM (International Council of Museum);
members of ICCROM (International organization for conservation of cultural heritage);
groups or groups of students from public and private schools of the European Union, accompanied by their teachers upon reservation and in the quota established by the head of the institute;
teachers and students of the faculties of Architecture, Conservation of Cultural Heritage, Educational Sciences and degree courses in Literature or Literary subjects with an archaeological or historical-artistic address of universities and academies of fine arts and enrolled in the respective schools of specialization, specialization and to PhD students in the aforementioned disciplines from ALL member countries of the European Union. The ticket is issued to students by showing the enrollment certificate for the current academic year;
Socrates and Erasmus students of the above disciplines;
professors of Art History of High Schools;
students of the schools of: Central Institute of Restoration, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, School for Mosaic Restoration;
employees of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage;
journalists registered in the national register and journalists from any other country, in the performance of their duties and upon presentation of a suitable document proving the professional activity carried out;
handicapped persons and a family member or companion belonging to the social and health assistance services;
Operators of voluntary associations who carry out, on the basis of the agreements in place with the Ministry, pursuant to art. 112, paragraph 8, of the Code, activities for the promotion and dissemination of knowledge of cultural heritage; Nati con la Cultura Project (agreement valid for three years: from 11/29/2018 to 11/29/2021): cultural passport for each new born, allows free entry to the Park for the child with the family unit ( up to 2 companions) up to the completion of his first year of age.
Any right to reduction or free admission tickets must be verified by the ticket office staff.
ENTRANCE WITH VISIT (Visit the colosseum accompanied by an educational operator) Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine ordinary entrance + Colosseum visit (Italian, English or French): € 26.00 (agency fees included)
Admission with video guide: € 27.00 (agency fees included)
The video guide accompanies the visitor during his visit to the Colosseum, illustrating its history and curiosities through audio stories and short videos.
The contents are available in the following languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian.