ACCESS AND VISIT RULES FROM 1st OF JUNE 2020
Access; for fix rate
Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel without line:
compulsory online ticket booking;
at the entrance to the Site, body temperature will be detected, indicating as the limit threshold for entry at 37.5 ° C;
within the Site, it will be mandatory to wear personal protective equipment.
indicators for spacing will be set up along the visit;
always keep the distance of 1.80 meters between visitors;
the routes will be accessible through specific signs and APP;
Free visit of the Museums and Sistine Chapel
Full ticket: € 21.00 (agency fees included)
Reduced ticket: € 10.00 (agency fees included)
Free visit of the Museums and Sistine Chapel with MV audio guide
Full ticket + MV audio guide: € 28.00 (agency fees included)
Reduced ticket + MV audio guide: € 17.00 (agency fees included)
Guided tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel in a pre-established group
Full ticket: € 34.00 (agency fees included)
Reduced ticket: € 24.00 (agency fees included)
Reservations required online.
Duration: 2 hours
Available languages: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish.
To purchase online you need: an identification document, a credit card and the names of all participants.
The reduced admission ticket to the Vatican Museums is for:
- Children aged between 6 and 18 years
- Individual priests, men and women religious, seminarians and novices (upon presentation of the appropriate documentation)
- Employees - in service and / or retired - of all the Offices, Departments and Bodies of the Holy See or the Vatican City State (upon presentation of the identification document)
- The reduction can be extended to only one companion.
Days and opening times
- From Monday to Saturday h. 9.00 am - 6.00 pm (last admission 4 pm)
- Every last Sunday of the month
(provided that it does not coincide with the Holy Easter, June 29 Saints Peter and Paul, December 25th Christmas and December 26th St. Stephen)
h. 9.00 am - 2.00 pm (last admission 12.30 pm) with free admission
- Exit from the theaters is expected 30 minutes before the museum closes
2019 closing days
Sunday (except the last of each month), 1 January, 11 February, 19 March, 22 April, 1 May, 29 June, 14 and 15 August, 1 November, 25 and 26 December
For information and reservations:
Cooperativa soc SOGNO arl
Viale Regina Margherita, 192 - 00198 ROME
Tel. 06 / 220.127.116.11 Fax 06 / 18.104.22.168