The shop Casa Mia Romanasce in 1947 in the capital thanks to the initiative and passion of Mr.
Ugo Baptist, formerly department head within the renowned Rinascente, who decided to dedicate the opening of a new store dedicated to the world of toys.
Those were difficult years , in which the dreams they could not find their proper perspective.
But they were also years in which we tried to reconstruct a path of sacrifice but also of new hopes.
The toy store in Rome arose already at the time as a fantastic place where we breathed joy and fun.
The first toys, built mostly of wood, conquered and educated new generations Roman.
And it is with that same desire to offer its customers a corner of serenity that today the shop is proposed as a reference point activities for parents and children of all Rome and beyond.