Lunch at the Vatican Museums: for a better planning of the visit and a rationalization of the available time, the Vatican Museums offer the visitor and his family the opportunity to book, in advance and comfortably from home, not only the entrance to the Museums but also the pleasant lunch time, ensuring the availability of the reserved table.
Two gastronomic proposals can be booked with just one click: Complete Italian Menu and Kids Menu. Full Ticket + Complete Italian Menu : â‚¬ 43.50 agency fees included. Reduced Ticket + Complete Italian Menu : â‚¬ 33.50 agency fees included Reduced Ticket + Children Menu : euro 23.00 agency fees included
- The reservation includes the entrance ticket to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel and a lunch inside the Vatican Museums.
- The reservation allows the visitor to freely organize their visit program. Regardless of the time chosen at the time of booking it will be possible to access the Vatican Museums starting from 9.00 am.
- The "Lunch at the Museums" can be booked online in the following hourly availability: 11.00; 12:00; 13:00; 14:00.
- Restaurant opening hours: 11.00-15.30 (Monday to Saturday); 11.00-13.45 (last Sunday of the month).
- Table service is not provided.
- The restaurant has high chairs for children.
- The online purchase of "Lunch at the Museums" includes table reservations.
- The restaurant is accessible to people with disabilities and wheelchairs.
- The restaurant has 204 seats.
- The restaurant is not accessible from the outside without the admission ticket to the MV.