With just one ticket you can visit the Colosseum (reservations required), the Roman Forum, the Palatine Hill and the Carcer Tullianum Museum.
Enter the archaeological area from the dedicated entrance in Clivo Argentario, and enjoy Ancient Rome without queuing.
What it Includes:
- Entrance to the Carcer Tullianum
- Route inside the archaeological complex with the aid of a tablet.
- Languages: Italian, English and Spanish
- Entrance to the Colosseum (reservation required), Roman Forum and Palatine
- Reception and assistance with our multilingual staff
- Booking and management costs
What does not include:
Guided tour of the Carcer Tullianum and the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill
Audioguide of the Colosseum
Anything not expressly indicated in the "What is included".
The entrance to the Colosseum will take place independently and reservations are required.
For information and reservations:
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Cooperativa soc SOGNO arl Viale Regina Margherita, 192 - 00198 ROME
¬†¬†¬†¬†Tel. 06 / 184.108.40.206 Fax 06 / 220.127.116.11